Call Us At: 701.866.2098
How to Clear the Cache in Google Chrome
- Do one of the following:
- From the “Menu” button in the upper-right corner of the Chrome window, choose “More Tools” > “Clear browsing data…“.
- Press “CTRL” + “Shift” + “Delete” keys in Windows or Linux, or “Command” + “Shift” + “Delete” keys on MacOS.
- Select “Menu” > “Settings” > “Advanced” > “Clear browsing data…“.
- Select the period of time you wish to delete cached information using the “Clear the following items from” drop down menu. From there, you can choose “Cached images and files“.
- Select the “Clear browsing data” button, and Chrome will clear your cache.
How to Clear the Cache in Microsoft Edge
- Click on the menu button situated in the upper right corner
- Under Clear browsing data click on Choose what to clear
- Check the boxes next to Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files
- Click on Clear